Kamis, 04 Juni 2015

Words of the Lord that Received by Susan Davis on 22 May 2015: “Few find the narrow road, the narrow path that leads to all truth. I am all truth"

Words of the Lord that Received by Susan Davis on 22 May 2015: “Few find the narrow road, the narrow path that leads to all truth. I am all truth" >
Narrow Road

“Few find the narrow road, the narrow path that leads to all truth. I am all truth.”
(Words Received from Our Lord by Susan Davis, May 22, 2015)

Here are My Words: children you must listen to what I have to say:

I am coming and no man can stop Me. I will come and retrieve those who are mine. Will you be among these unique people? People who have pure hearts toward Me, people who love their God above all else? Above: fame, fortune, and power in the earth?

Men seek after self-aggrandizement, glory before each other, wealth, fame in the world and My children look on lovingly towards the things the world says is important. Few find the narrow road, the narrow path that leads to all truth. I am all truth. Knowing Me is finding all truth.

There is no other truth. I am the way to the Father. There is no other way by which someone can be saved. Without a fixed gaze on Me you will be lost. You must keep your eyes focused on me: following Me, surrendered wholly over to Me, for without this sole surrender you are a partial follower and if any part of you clings to the world, My enemy: your commitment is tainted, it is polluted, it is spoiled. Did I not say a little bit of leaven spoils the whole lump?

Come and learn from Me, pure pursuit, commitment that is complete. Lay your life down before Me, surrender all. I am waiting only a brief amount of time. Already so many are dying in their sins, eternally lost, forever apart from the Glory of God!

I am sending forth this invitation, come and be clean in My word, My truth. Let not the little foxes spoil your vines, hold onto all truth. Rid yourself of what My enemy is doing to wound and devour your soul.

"I AM" HAS SPOKEN

Come lay your life down before Me.

Coordinating Scripture:

(John 6:44 [KJV] No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.)

(Galatians 5:9 [KJV] A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.)

(Song of Solomon 2:15 [KJV] Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.)

(John 14:6 [KJV] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.)

(Ephesians 5:26 [KJV] That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar